Monday 31 July 2017

The experience of power manifesting


Nithyanandam,

   My name is Parameswari Sadyojata Shivasakhti from Sungai Petani center, Malaysia.My experience about power manifestation is first time I attend IA in December 2011,I can do nithya spiritual healing.Second time I attend IA in May 2013 swamiji iniatiated in Vaak Sakthi.So next the third time I attend Sadashivoham in December 2017 it was big jump for me.I can do body scanning while I giving healing to people and Vaak Sakthi.The other hand I can move the matter (coconut moving).Recently I attended 2 days program call Paradox of Freedom swamiji iniatiated me to read blind folded.These extraordinary powers is the greatest shakthi remains the feeling connection to swamiji.As a result this maniftation daily give me courage , confidence , intelligence , devotion , and my whole body always vibrate during spiritual practice .I hope this powers and experience will remain in my inner space forever with swamiji blessing.Tq swamiji for showering all these powers.

No comments:

Post a Comment