Sunday 30 July 2017

Magical life after manifesting shaktis

Nithyanandam ,

    I'm Bawani Veeriah and I have been initiated as a trinetra tilak since nov last year. I feel truly blessed to manifest the remote scanning and body scanning.  I find the power has given me the ability to lead a Super conscious life. Life has become effortless. Every moment of my life is travelled with bliss and full of alignment to my consciousness. I'm highly aware within me  and Thia draws me be to be intergrated to every action I do in my life. 
On a personal note things I'm able to view documents n identify error without flipping all the pages. I'm also able to manifest parking spot each time I need one. These manifestation is leaving me light and easy in dealing with life. 

     My experience during a scanning or remote vision session, firstly i experience ones with swamiji. In this space I'm able to experience and able to see the health condition of the person scanning. I will feel the same condition of the person I'm scanning.  I'm also able to know their thought  currents. A lot times the person I'm scanning not known to me personally will feel so connected with scanning done and show gratitude towards Swamiji and his grace. they also mention the lightness they feel after the session, getting better sleep and also reduced in their thought level . Thank You . 

No comments:

Post a Comment