Sunday 30 July 2017

Journey into oneness

Nithyanandam ,

   My name is Lee Kim Har and I am a retired Malaysian Government Civil Servant from Seri Kembangan, Malaysia. Back in 2003 saw a write up about Swamiji in The Star newspaper describing him as a healer.  I wanted very much to receive healing from Swamiji as I was experiencing some health issues.  At that time Swamiji taught Ananda Suprana Program in Tamil. I was one of the non-Tamilan in the program.   As promised Swamiji gave the meditation instructions in English. Subsequently attended the Nithya Spurana Program, Bhakti Spurana Program and the Healers’ Initiation when Swamiji visited Malaysia in 2009.

      My first IA was in Haridwar, March 2014 followed by Shivoham 2014, 2  Kumbh Melas in Nasik 2015 and Ujjian 2016 respectively,  Sadashivoham 2016 and Guru Poorima Shaktipada 2017.  I was able to roll the cococut effortlessy off my own palm and other people’s palm after rolling my first coconut off a Balasant’s palm during one Akashic Reading. During the Shaktipada Program I was able to express further the powers of body scanning and remote vision.  
 Earlier I was unable to express fully my shaktis because I had deep incompletion with my mother.  My mother is my source and so is Swamiji. With this realisation I dropped my incompletions with my source and was able to establish oneness with my source, Sadashiva who is Swamiji.  I trust fully the oneness with Swamiji and dropped a lot of self doubt.

   With the expression of powers I feel so useful to myself and others.  I have become an extension of Swamiji of bringing healing to others.  I have moved forward in terms of expression of shaktis. I have realised my reality of being a Trintra Tilak initiate.There are subtle body changes in the body but the most prominent is the shape of the skull. It was not the same as before as the brahma aperture {sahasra) has deepened significantly. My intuition is heightened where I am able to catch the thought currents of people around me and their delusions from the body language and actions. There is friendlness when meeting strangers who smiles unconditionally.  The innerspace expands.

   
 Express deep GRATITUDE to Swamiji for your infinite blessings and showering on a path of seeking. PRANAMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment