Sunday 30 July 2017

Sharing about manifesting shaktis






Nithyanandam ,

        I am Ravichandran from Malaysia. I'm an duty manager in aviation .  I got initiated into the power manifesting in Shakthipatha program . I started to manifest  power immediately after I  got initiated by my guru His Holiness Paramahamsa Nithyananda. In the first manifesting powers session itself , we were asked to sit with a partner and do remote vision. Before this program I always had self doubt whether or not I will be able to manifest shaktis or will Sadashiva manifest through me. But this time I had no doubt and just started to tell whatever Sadashiva showed me . My partner asked me to tell him from which country is his wife from. After a few minutes, I told him that I couldn't see exactly from which country she is from but I'm able to see that a women  wearing a crown . Without even clarifying anything my partner took out his phone, googled and showed me a picture of a women wearing a type of crown , then he told me that it's a Peruvian culture to wear a crown better  know as headdress and that his wife is from Peru and it's was true what I said . From my opinion, i sat down  with  this cognition that only Sadashiva is going to manifest trough me and I have to do nothing but just have to tell whatever he is showing me without thinking whether it's is right or wrong . After the session a lot of completion happen in me that made me fall in love with his compassion of just giving everything he has. My body started to show a lot of changes , I felt really active even if I had only few hours of sleep in a day. After I started to manifest shaktis my life has changed completely in a different way 

No comments:

Post a Comment