Sunday 30 July 2017

How manifesting powers help me in my daily life



Nithyanandam ,  I'm Shalini from Penang, Malaysia. 

     I'm doing my own business. I'm an Inner Awakening graduate. Recently, I had attended a 10 days free program by Swamiji called Shaktipada in Bangalore Adheenam. Immediately after the initiation, during Manifestation Power session, I could do body scanning n remote vision very comfortably. I did for completely unknown person n for most of them almost 70 percent accurately I could do.  Before, attending shatipada I was a homemaker and after coming back I really felt very strongly I should earn money, n I only must do own business. I had so much of passion to cook n wanted to run a vegetarian stall. Before attending Shaktipada I searched for the best location in so many places and nothing suited me . But this time, I think of Swamiji in 3rd eye, n asked show me a location where I should open this vegetarian stall where a lot of people will come..Swamiji showed me a placed called Permatang Tinggi,which is nearby to me, n me n husband  went n asked in all the restaurants n food courts in that location n finally found a food court where all the people there are so friendly,helpful and always say yes to whatever I asked and a lot of Indian and Chinese customers supporting me so much there. I'm doing so many works alone since started this business, at starting felt so tired n then I think of Swamiji on 3rd eye n now even though I'm doing a lot of works, I'm able to manage it so easily n feeling zero tiredness and felt so excited to cook n meet my customers. And also nowadays, if anyone irritates me so much, I will think of Swamiji on 3rd eye n say Swamiji pls help me to handle this creature which is torturing me so much , n after that  ,either  that person will be in complete silence when meet me or dissappear from where i am...Thank u Swamiji for this amazing gift that helped me so much  in so many areas in my daily lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment