Sunday 30 July 2017

Oneness Experience



   Nithyanandam, my name is Ong Si Li, from Selayang, Malaysia.
   I am a freelancer as sales and service adviser now. I got initiated by Swamiji into the power of remote and body scanning in July Shaktipada Program. I still remember at first when the time to practice power manifestation of remote scanning, I was so resist and feel like run away from the hall due to my deep self-doubt and ego. After drop all the self-doubt and fear to Swamiji feet, declare to lose the “I” and let Swamiji fill in me, I was surprise that I can start to see the house of the person in front me.
Along the process of power manifestation, the most intense feeling I experience is being oneness with the whole through the third eye. The oneness feeling make me more able to connect with other’s physical, mental and emotional condition. I can feel a strong divine energy flowing in my body during and after power manifestation. The power expression not only help others to have more clarity about their life, it also help me easily connect with cosmic energy that always in restful awareness and enjoy high frequency of existence. Thank You Swamiji.

No comments:

Post a Comment