Sunday 30 July 2017

Life is Full of Possibilities

Nithyanandam ,

Im Yuen Jin Yu and i'm a Freelance Administrator . 
I am blessed to be initiated into the Third Eye Awakening by His Holiness Paramahamsa Nithyananda when I attended the Shaktipada program in July 2017.

   I am expressing the powers of remote vision (house scanning) and body scanning. This is an amazing breakthrough for me, which I never thought I could do it. It happens so naturally and effortlessly. It simply expressing through me when I drop my judgements about myself and being in the space of oneness with Sadashiva. Before participating in the Shaktipada program, I was struggling with tiredness, boredom, low energy and stress in my life. I experienced deep healing and feeling rejuvenated, relaxed and confident after I have started manifesting powers .

I am using Third Eye Powers in my daily life now to do house scanning and body scanning. With Swamiji’s blessings, one can get the solution for his/her problem and even get healed. Furthermore, I had the experience of how the Third Eye Powers can help me to see and clean my blind spots in my life. What an awesome experience of manifesting powers! It was a joy to see so many participants sharing their amazing experiences during the Shaktipada program!

Thank you so much Swamiji for giving me this wonderful experience and showering me with his eternal blessings to live a life full of possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment